That movie was awesome by the way! Did any of you watch it yet? What did you think of it? At first I wasn't going to watch it but so many people I know went back to watch Avatar twice and now I understand why. The graphics and effects were insane!!! They said it was better to watch in 3-D so if you haven't watched it or if you want to watch it again, make sure you do in 3-D!
(Picture credit: here)
I was tagged by Lauren from Sweet Sugar and twinsouls888 from Beauty Inside and Out for the Photo Tag.
Lauren has such nice long hair! She always has really creative makeup ideas too :) You can go see for yourself here.
Twinsouls love her New Years eve NOTD she had! Sexy hot red nails with tons of bling!!! You should go check it out :P (here).
Thanks for the tag! :)
The rules of the Tag:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
Don't worry! I know this tub of frozen yogurt looks huge but I shared! :P I was shopping with my mom and when our legs were too tired to walk, we sat down and shared this little treat.
Layla from Eco Experiment also gave me the Happy 101 award!
Layla is so inspirational with all of her neat eco-friendly ideas! <3 I'm still not very good at being 100% eco-friendly but I'm learning a lot from Layla. You should check out her blog! I love it!
Try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
4. Blogger Buddies/Readers/Friends! Just knowing that people take the time to read, comment, send messages, really make my day! Thank you for such kind words!
8. BBQ's and picnics in the park
9. Singing in the shower
Bloggers that brighten my day:
2. ♥ blog of miss kyou ♥- She is always so passionate about caring for animals and their rights. Very touching!
3. 13 December- She always takes such nice pictures <3 Such a friendly and kind person.
4. Pop Champagne- She has such a great sense of humor! Love her celebrity bashing posts! haha. She makes cute accessories too! :)
5. rae630- she makes such cute crafts!
6. *Notes from the Toothfairy*- love her blog grahics! They are always so cute!
7. -- www.beecreative.ca -- her designs make me smile! :P
8.http://www.kakinan.com/alex/ -Nice photography skills.
9.Happy moments.- tons of cute happy stuff on there
10.amy naree- She's always so cute!