Blogger Buddies

Friday, July 23, 2010

Would you Rather...

One of my favorite bloggers, Karen (Allure of CF Beauty) passed on a pretty fun tag.
So before I start, I wanted to tag:
1. Naka's Net
2. Zoe from 13 December
3.All Things Beauty With Skye
4.Dana from My Simple RaNdOmNeSs! ^_^
5.Aweeland
6.Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets
7. ChinkyMel's Corner 
8. Dreams, colors and glitter
9.Layla from Eco Experiment
10.Kasia_B
11. Shou-chan
12.Cupcake Couture
13. YOU!!!

Rules:
1. Copy this picture & put it into your own post
2. Answer all questions
3. Tag as many people as you like
4. Tell them that you've tagged them
5. See what they answered!




Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent! :) I think that's more important. Besides, it doesn't say you are 'extremely ugly' so I'm okay with being an extremely intelligent but 'average-looking' girl. (Maybe I can use my intelligence to make myself look better, haha!)

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
EEWWWW!!! This is a hard one. Man, I HAVE to brush my teeth so I choose that. I'll probably just wear a hat or scarf to hide my nasty hair. ><

Be rich or famous?
I don't care much for fame so I choose to be rich.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?   Shoe collection! :) I usually don't wear much makeup :p


Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance! :P Might be good exercise for me.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert island. The desert sounds a bit too hot.

Have a computer or a TV?
Computer!!! :) I love the internet :P I don't watch TV very much anyway.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Which way do the stripes go? I guess I'll choose spots then :P

Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
A teacup because I can stick my pinky out when I hold the teacup. Plus, it looks cuter.

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Chocolates please!!! :P Oink!
I usually feel bad when flowers are picked anyway. I would much rather have them in the soil and alive.

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
A hug! Big bear hugs are always nice.

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Stilettos. I'm more of a girly girl.

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp. I like his style.

Be a fairy or a mermaid?
A fairy! :) Maybe a tiny one like Tinkerbell :P

Coffee or a cup of Tea?  Coffee. I like how it keeps me awake.

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Pink since it is my favorite color.

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?  Definitely sunny! I'm not very good at dealing with the cold.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House.

Be kind or funny?
Kind. I don't really care for much attention.

Eat sweets or cakes?
Aren't those almost the same things?

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
EWWW! I'm not too fond of both but I would much rather hold a snake. I've done it before. Tarantulas are too scary and furry.
 
Wear a necklace or a ring?
Necklace. I like to makes things using my hands a lot and rings can get in the way sometimes.

Laugh or smile?
Laugh. Might give me some abs.

Be hated or be a hater?
Sucks but I choose hater. Thought it might be easier to deal with emotionally.

Pearls or beads?
Pearls.

If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
Hearing. Felt like I could be more independent that way.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Since I already chose to be rich in the above question, I will choose friends! :P (I know I cheated!)

Love or be loved?
Love.

14 comments:

Hello Naka said...

thank you for the tag ^^

Kasia said...

Thank you for the TAG :) I will do it asap!

<3
www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

Thess said...

thanks for tagging me :3

Johanna said...

wow this is fun, I ღ to know a little bit more about you.
I am gonna do it as well, thanks for the tag sweetheart!!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Karen said...

Thanks for doing the tag Kay! I had fun reading these, your responses to some of these are so funny lol.. like having your pinky up for teatime :)

Blovet Beauty said...

such a cute tag. I really wouldnt know which to choose - not brushing my teeth or not washing my hair!! but I have read people who have gone for a month without washing their hair and some report better looking hair ( eewwwww)

MINAKICHU said...

tWas really nice to know more personal things from you. I also find teacups so cute and dainty looking:-)

noone said...

lol. I pick being rich too. rich buys you fame and everything else! and Jessica simpson supposely doesn't brush her teeth on regular basis lol

Karen said...

Aw cheers to getting your own cruelty-free guide! *hug*

Nikki said...

Oh love your new blog layout :D cute :)

Hello Naka said...

tehe yep i organised that meet ^^ and i love your new layout its so cute!

☆RabbitoBonbon☆ said...

Hi Kay! o(^-^)o Long time no see~ ♥
Woah~~ Your blog did change . . . A lot!
And I love it to the max!! (*^-^)/

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

Very cute blog!
------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a pairs of designer denim? Go to PetiteLittleGirl.com for more details

Cupcake Couture said...

Thanks so much for the tag! Ohhh I'm having the engagement party NEXT sunday, so I'm kind of freaking out with all the planning and such. But I'm going to do your tag tonite. This should be fun!! haha