Blogger Buddies

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

My family and I got to go to the park today. :3
We had a barbeque and played frisbee.
My Salad... mmm I love glazed walnuts!
Baked Potato
Burger :3
 It was such a beautiful day! :3
WE SAW DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO EXCITED!!!
Can you spot it?
Hehehe.. another one of its buddies...
We also saw a bird that looked like it had a mohawk! :P
YOU GOT A PROBLEM?


Hope all of your dads felt appreciated and loved, especially on this day. :3

13 comments:

Kim said...

waah u had so much fun <3 and your pics makes me starve =)~

http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

hhmm Yum yum yum! The salad looks delicious~!

Adelicia Kaya said...

wooww,
how comes your food allways makes me hungry :P
& thanks for letting me know that quick && I graduated!!! ME SO HAPPYY <3 & how yould you think about some of my own made jewelry ? for free..
and when they arrive will you make make a post about it to show it to other people & tell me what you think about it. Be honest please caus i want to make this my job <3

xoxoxoxoxo

Hello Naka said...

wow i've never seen a bird like that! thats pretty cool :) glad to hear you had a gd fathers day :p and you got so close to the deer im jelly!

Anonymous said...

aww hope you and your dad have a fab day together!

Hello Naka said...

I'm really happy you like my lolita style :p

Adelicia Kaya said...

thanks for all help.
i really will!!

TG said...

Yay! Congrats to your dad :)

Unknown said...

Mmmmm...burgers. I'm glad you had a nice father's day.

cecylia.com said...

wow the apple salad looks amazing! You're so sweet!

Come follow my blog sweetie :)

Mai Linh said...

you have a cute blog! :)

Punky Bunny Blog said...

Oh my Gosh! all the food here is driving me hungry XD
btw thanks for joining my giveaway :">

Janel said...

mmmm foood =P~

- Janel