Blogger Buddies

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mao's Last Dancer Movie

I just got back from watching Mao's Last Dancer.


I know what you're thinking... a movie about a ballet-dancing man from China? I wasn't too excited about watching this movie at first but boy was I wrong!
I can definitely say that this was one of the best films I have watched in a while! I really liked how this film was based on a true story as well. There were so many times I teared up and even cried just because the story was so touching! I don't believe there was any part of the film that did not grab my attention.

Would I watch this movie again?
YES!!! I would recommend this movie to everybody! You should watch it!!!

Have any of you seen this movie yet? If so, how did you like it? :) I really want to know!

10 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Kay, I've seen the trailer for that movie recently and I didn't quite understand it right away haha.. it didn't click that it was a ballet dancer man from China :P but I must admit it sounds interesting and I will check it out when I get the chance- thanks for the recommendation :)

hkittygirl said...

Thank you so much for the follow!

Naka said...

i'm VERY skeptical about dance movies but i gotta admit this one seems pretty cool

TralalaHana said...

ooh thanx for recommendation :) i´m big in cinematograpy and i watched a ton´s of films...and i would love to watch this :)
xxx
Hanko

Pop Champagne said...

hahaha never heard of it! but ok ok I will watch it when I come across it, I'm sure my dad downloaded it somewhere already, he does nothing but download chinese movies!

Pop Champagne said...

p.s. for the gummy bear answer, what was your joke?? :D

Nic Nic said...

Im intrigued! would love to see this :)

Kat said...

great blog!

please check out my blog and enter my giveaway :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

✿Ji✿ said...

I want to watch this movie now!;)
I'm always on a hunt for good movies!♥

Naka said...

tehe yeah my throat was swollen and then sore so i could only eat soup and it still is T_T

and i was watching tv when i was knitting the bows and candy so im guessing it took around 20mins each since the program was an hour. XD