Blogger Buddies

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Adorable Blog Award


I was so excited when pretty Narita from For IN and OUT Beauty gave me my first blog award! Thank you so much Narita!!! <3>The Adorable Blog Award Rules:
-Include the award logo in your blog or post.
-Nominate as many blogs which you like.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here goes!!! I nominate...

Narita
kt
ekimura
Yumie (Bittenbefore)
Nic Nic
Sassy Jadore
Asami
Aubrey
Katrina
Elizabeth
Christiana
Vanessa

Jude

7 comments:

Yumeko said...

aww thank you sweetie
i must appreciate it!!

Cupcake Couture said...

Awwww thank you hun!!! I hope you join my contest when I announce it, it should be pretty fun, and have some fabolous prizes!! :)

I enjoyed the beach, except it rained the whole time :( Pooie. Oh well, there's always next time... :)

PS. Cute blog!

Kimberly said...

awww you're such a sweetheart!!

thanks for all your lovely compliments and for the blog award!!!

eki said...

HI sweets

I stopped by to say hello and I saw that you gave me a tag! ^__^

thank you Hun!
your blog is so cute~ I was looking at the animal photos of before and after of the two puppies and make me smile LOL :D

Sassy J'adore said...

Thanks mucho for the award sweetie. ^____^
I look forward to reading more on your blog. =)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

thanks so much sweetie!!

Skye said...

ur g0rjuz hun =D