Blogger Buddies

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nail Stuff

I went to Sally's and got a few things for my nails :) I found these very cute flower accessories too <3

I also got some nail polish thinner by Beauty Secrets. Some of my nail polish were getting thicker than usual and so I thought I might give this a try. This is my first time buying this and so I don't know how it compares to other brands. I added a few drops to my old nail polishes and viola! Polishes are good as new! :P I also got Nail Life's "Aromatherapy Drop On" polish dryer. I don't know why but I always paint my nails at night. It has to be before I go to bed too and so I'm usually quite impatient when it comes to waiting for my nail polish to dry.


Just wanted to show you the dropper coz I thought it looked pretty cool haha! :P The directions tell me I'm supposed to add a drop on each nail after polishing my nails.
It actually has quite a nice scent to it... kinda fruity :)
I thought it worked pretty well :) my nail polished dried pretty fast :)
The residual product is also supposed to moisturize the cuticles and hands too :P

Ofcourse I had to play with the pretty flower accessories so I just wanted to share a picture of how I did my nails:
I attempted to try to paint lil "hello kitties" on my nails but they came out funny :P
I used Sally Hansen's "Nail art pen" in black to draw "Hello Kitty's" eyes, nose and whiskers. :PPretty convenient actually... I bought this at Walgreens a while back and since it's like a pen, it feels easier to draw designs on my nails compared to using brushes :P

9 comments:

Cupcake Couture said...

I really like your nails!! I would never be able to do that, good job. I really like those flower accessories too, I might have to pick them up. I love cute things like that for your nails. :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

cute nails, you have so much "tools" hehe. you should post more of your creations!!

noone said...

wow all the nail stuff is soooo cute! Love your hello kitty nails :)

Yumeko said...

oh wow i love ur nails!!!

Mama Bee Simple said...

Wow I'm a beauty therapist and I must say those nails are on fire!
Brilliant :)

Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Skye said...

heyy thanks for the comment i love your nails really cute

Skye said...

love your nail art stuff looks soo cute and ur nails OMG superrrr cute love them... your very talented!

kamyara kay said...

i love those little flowers <3 i was thinking about getting them but in the end i didn't... i have no idea why :(
love
kamy
xxx

FrenchKiss said...

i love the hello kitty nails! great job girl