Blogger Buddies

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nail Stuff

I went to Sally's and got a few things for my nails :) I found these very cute flower accessories too <3

I also got some nail polish thinner by Beauty Secrets. Some of my nail polish were getting thicker than usual and so I thought I might give this a try. This is my first time buying this and so I don't know how it compares to other brands. I added a few drops to my old nail polishes and viola! Polishes are good as new! :P I also got Nail Life's "Aromatherapy Drop On" polish dryer. I don't know why but I always paint my nails at night. It has to be before I go to bed too and so I'm usually quite impatient when it comes to waiting for my nail polish to dry.


Just wanted to show you the dropper coz I thought it looked pretty cool haha! :P The directions tell me I'm supposed to add a drop on each nail after polishing my nails.
It actually has quite a nice scent to it... kinda fruity :)
I thought it worked pretty well :) my nail polished dried pretty fast :)
The residual product is also supposed to moisturize the cuticles and hands too :P

Ofcourse I had to play with the pretty flower accessories so I just wanted to share a picture of how I did my nails:
I attempted to try to paint lil "hello kitties" on my nails but they came out funny :P
I used Sally Hansen's "Nail art pen" in black to draw "Hello Kitty's" eyes, nose and whiskers. :PPretty convenient actually... I bought this at Walgreens a while back and since it's like a pen, it feels easier to draw designs on my nails compared to using brushes :P

9 comments:

Cupcake Couture said...

I really like your nails!! I would never be able to do that, good job. I really like those flower accessories too, I might have to pick them up. I love cute things like that for your nails. :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

cute nails, you have so much "tools" hehe. you should post more of your creations!!

Pop Champagne said...

wow all the nail stuff is soooo cute! Love your hello kitty nails :)

Yumeko said...

oh wow i love ur nails!!!

Monika Dubska said...

Wow I'm a beauty therapist and I must say those nails are on fire!
Brilliant :)

Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Nailz-In-Aus said...

heyy thanks for the comment i love your nails really cute

Nailz-In-Aus said...

love your nail art stuff looks soo cute and ur nails OMG superrrr cute love them... your very talented!

kamyara kay make-up said...

i love those little flowers <3 i was thinking about getting them but in the end i didn't... i have no idea why :(
love
kamy
xxx

FrenchKiss said...

i love the hello kitty nails! great job girl