Blogger Buddies

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NOTD: Watermelon!

Just wanted to share my new nail design :)
I was looking at NaiLz-iN-AuS's nail art and loved her "watermelon" nail design so so much, I had to try it myself!!! It looked so cute on her nail! But I think that watermelon nails are so much cuter! Thanks so much NaiLz-iN-AuS for the inspiration!
Here are some pics of how it turned out...

I painted all of my nails with the pink nail polish first. Added light green nail polish to only the tips of the nails. NaiLz-iN-AuS used white but I just wanted to try light green and see how it turns out :P Then, I added another darker green nail polish to the very tips leaving only a little bit of the light green to show.
I used my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen again to draw the "watermelon seeds" and decorated it with white so it can stand out a little more...
I loved the design so much I even painted my toes to look like watermelon slices!!! :P


What do you think? :)

15 comments:

Sassy J'adore said...

That's so kawaii. ^^
You are so good doing your own nails and design. How long did it take? I would probably take hours...and still wouldn't get it as great as you. Just fabulous! =)

Skye said...

OMG OMG OMG KAYYYYYYYYYYY ITS G0RJUZZZZZZZZ i loveeeee your designnn it looks soooooo cuteeeeee! i love the toes and yeah it looks amazing =) mwaaaah

Cupcake Couture said...

Omg, you did an amazing job!! These are too adorable!!!

noone said...

wow those are cute toenails!! And they match your nails that is super cute!! You're so talented, I just paint my nails 1 solid color and even then I can't stay between the lines haha! Oooh you dyed your hair darker I want to see some pics :)

mayaari said...

very cute summer design :) I don't do much to my toes other than a few coats of polish, lol my toenails are too tiny to really put designs on them

Anonymous said...

Hahahah!! This is so cute!! I LOVE IT!

Skye said...

hey kay h0w are y0u? About the swap I was wanting to see if i could find someone who likes things from australia or has any request and i do the same with them than we send to each other.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay! I found you through Nailz-In-Aus! You are seriously good at nail-art LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the nails! They look beautiful! How do you have the patience? May I follow you?

eki said...

aww your nails are so kawaii!! so creative ! nice job ^__^

Anonymous said...

That is ADORABLE! I might do that on my tootsies too :)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

wow really cute!!! Im so behind with nail art... im getting lazy with it haha. my toes are gross! I need a pedi for the summer!

Muslimah for Jannah said...

THATS HOTT. IM JELOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rhania E. said...

wow.. how -to-do?

Suget said...

thats too cute. =]

KT Nielsen said...

OMG! That is super cute. I am planning to try the strawberry design but after seeing this I think I am going to try this first. So artistic. :-)