Blogger Buddies

Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Stuff

Just wanted to share...Here are a few Freebies I found that was interesting to me...
they usually take a while to ship tho :P
Clicking on the picture will get you to the request forms, etc. :)


This one sounds pretty cute...
Free Sundiwear Stickers reminds you to reapply your sunscreen by turning red! :P

Free "I Love Coffee" coin purse from Back Alley Coffee:
The Johnson's Soothing Natural Gift Set Giveaway (Click on picture below to fill out form).
Alterna hair care samples:

6 comments:

mszcheysser said...

THANK YOU! I already signed up for 2. lol

Skye said...

Hey kayyy thanks for ur comment sweety.. Hope ur weekends going great tc =D

Mama Bee Simple said...

Wow brilliant giveaways, too bad I dont live in the US :(

Sassy J'adore said...

o wow~ Free stuff? That's awesome. How do u come across these stuff? =)

I pretty much shop all over the place from High End to department. I buy it if it looks cute, flatters my body, good quality, and in style. =) I may be at Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, Express, Jcrew, to small boutiques. So pretty much, if I see something I like or caught my eye then I'll go into the store. =)

Natalie said...

Thanks! I signed up for the stickers and the Johnson's gift for my baby boy :)

Anonymous said...

awesome coin purse!